Korn Ferry Leadership Architect®
Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ : Built on best practices and decades of research, the nw Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ offers the most powerful framework available to day. Learn how to implement all 38 competencies or a tailored model within your organization to align your business strategy with your talent strategy.
- Interpret the research and best practices behind the new 38 competency framework.
- Identify differentiating competencies critical for success across an organization.
- Compare competency data to normative research studies, supply in workforce, and performance correlations by level and risk of derailment.
- Recognize all 10 career stallers and stoppers and determine approaches for driving behavior change.
- Differentiate development strategies for individuals at multiple levels.
- Explore how to implement competency models and language into existing HR and OD.
A global framework to drive higher business performance and success by effectively managing your most important asset – your talent.
Who Should Attend:
- Clients new to Korn Ferry’s competency modeling and development approach.
- Practitioners who wish to learn more about competency-based HR processes, tools, and developmental language.
- Clients and organizations who have purchased Korn Ferry intellectual property license or other tools and are looking for associated training and refresher coursework.
Jeanne Schulze has been in the field of human development for over 30 years. Her expertise lies in organization, leadership and team consulting where managing change is critical to organizational performance and customer delight.
In her work, Jeanne consistently engages not only the top leaders but all members of the organization to put forth their best talents for the highest good. Whether working globally with a high tech organization or locally with the public service community, the ability to claim a new vision and find ways to achieve it are hallmarks of her work.
Jeanne has an MA in Education from the University of Minnesota, and has numerous certifications, including coaching certification from the International Coach Federation and the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara. She is also a certified associate with Korn Ferry for the Lominger Leadership Architect Suite, as well as many other individual and business assessment inventories and tools. Jeanne’s clients include organizations large and small - such as Cargill, Honeywell, Malt-O-Meal, and many profit and non profit organizations – performing and leading organizational effectiveness work , and providing consulting in the areas of Leadership, Talent/Succession Management, Team and Transformational Change Management.
Cost: $1500 (includes all materials)
20% Discount offered for 2 or more participants from the same company.
For more details and to register, please contact Sandra Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.