Lynnette Heath (SVP, HR at Entrust Datacard and hr connection Group Member) will share Entrust Datacard's journey from creating their first company values to their newly updated company values and how they have embedded them into their culture. Over the past few years they "refreshed" their values which included feedback to give input into the creation of their updated values. Infrastructure components include:
- Annual performance ratings are based upon both a performance rating as well as a values rating
- Values Excellence Awards are announced at every quarterly global All Colleague Meeting... nominated by either managers or peers through our internal recognition program "Excellence Everywhere"
- Annual values awards given at Global Leadership Meeting
- Created a "Living the Values" video
- Created values toolkit for managers to have a dialogue with their teams to understand the values and how they and others live the everyday
Lynnette Heath, SVP of HR, Entrust Datacard
Lynnette Heath jointed Entrust Datacard as Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources in 2009. Previously she held roles at GE with the most recent being the Senior Vice President of Human Resources at GE Capital Fleet Services. She also held a variety of other HR leadership positions during her 9 years with GE. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and a Master in Industrial relations from the University of Minnesota.
To RSVP, please contact Sandra Howard (Sandra.Howard@hrconnection.net). There is no charge for hr connection members and their guests. Cost for non-members/non-guests is $35.00.